- 25 November 2016
- Posted by: Team for Youth Association
- Category: EVS opportunities
We are looking for motivated youngsters from Austria, Czech Republic, Spain, Lithuania and Germany
The “INforEVS” service of the volunteers starts in April 2017, it brings together 8 volunteers from Spain, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany and Lithuania. The project was created to promote European Voluntary Service in the framework of the Erasmus Plus program as means of personal development and as a free, on hand learning opportunity. It is implemented by Team for Youth Association, in the town of Baia Mare and in the neighboring area.
- Name of the project: INforEVS
- Type of project: European Voluntary Service
- Period of the service: 8 months
- Number of volunteers: 8 international volunteers
- Places available per country:
- Germany, Austria: 1 volunteer/country
- Lithuania, Czech Republic, Spain: 2 volunteers/country.
Main role of the volunteers
In teams, the volunteers will organize ”INFO DESKS”, ”Informational Campaigns” (flyers, posters, videos, trailers, photos, blogging) and an ”EVS Caravan” in which they will get involved directly with youngsters and motivate them in applying for EVS, by providing them with clear information and practical ways in which they can do this, using non-formal education methods.
That’s not all, later in their stage they will create and manage a series of Social Hubs, or discussion groups with interested youngsters, in their native language or in English (depending in the current need) and evaluate the needs of the youngsters in the community related to youth mobility projects.
The profile of the candidate
Team for Youth Association sketched the general features for the profile of the candidates, according to the proposed activities:
- At least a minimal English language skill, speaking is very important.
- They will also act as promoters, sharing their experience and giving personal examples of their volunteering. In this way they will surely act as promoters, for their country.
- Open person, ready to take on the responsibility of holding a discussion or facilitating a short training, comfortable to be the center of attention and ready to give speeches or interviews.
- Have a minimum of PC skills and use of internet (a lot of the promotion and communication with office will be done online – emails, Facebook, Skype, chat, website, forums and all)
- Flexible to changes, responsible, does not discriminate, is open minded!
To read more about the experience of our former volunteers in our previous European Voluntary Service projects, check the next link.
How to APPLY
If all of this sounds great already and you think you’re suitable for the project, go ahead and send us your CV and Cover Letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any question regarding the participation in this project that was not covered by the information provided here and in the info-pack, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com within the next days.